The 2009 Commonwealth Classic
Early Bird PRO/AM entries - $5 off per entry if paid by October 12, 2012
- Listed on individual entry forms where applicable.
- All Pro/Am Teachers will receive FREE admission to the session they are dancing in.
- CHANGES MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 1 HOUR BEFORE YOU HAVE TO DANCE.
***Please make sure to check your confirmations when you receive them.***
- ***Dance for a Cure Open Pro/Am Scholarship Events
- American Smooth & Rhythm, International Ballroom & Latin
- Open Level Only for ages B & C
- **The awards given by Dance for A Cure for this event are gift certificates.
- PLEASE NOTE in the TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS what day your event is scheduled. Events will not necessarily be danced in the order on the schedule.
PRE-TEEN, JUNIOR & YOUTH Information
- Early Bird Junior entries - $5 off per dance or event if paid by October 12, 2012
- All Junior Amateur Couple & Junior Singles Divisions are SUNDAY AFTERNOON
- Sunday afternoon session ONLY, Junior & Youth Amateur competitors entry fees include admission to the ballroom.
- DRESS CODE & Age Categories
- For Pre-Teens, Juniors & Youth in accordance with NDCA regulations.
- Go to www.ndca.org to the Rule Book for most updated information & clarification.
- Scholarship Prize Money will be awarded for the following Youth Amateur Divisions only:
- Rising Star 3 Dance: 1st Place $75 2nd Place $50 3rd Place $25
- Open Amateur: 1st Place $100 2nd Place $75 3rd Place $50
- (only 1/2 the prize money will be awarded if less than 3 couples)
- MASSabda Dancesport Series Event will be held on SUNDAY MORNING - Session 5
RESERVED SEATING will be available to studios & individuals purchasing tickets in advance. There will be GENERAL DANCING as time permits on Friday & Saturday Evening.
Voucher System for Scholarship and Prize Money
Once again we will use the voucher system for receipt of Scholarship and Prize Monies. The winners will receive a voucher in the envelope that you will need to present to Gail. Please be prepared with your social security number as it is not possible to award any monies without one. Please fill out the voucher(s) and present them to receive your check.
Member of the World Pro-Am DanceSport Series
Member of the World Pro/Am DanceSport Series Every Teacher, Student, Amateur, Professional Couple, and Studio that participate in the World Pro-Am DanceSport Series Events will accumulate points culminating in an Award Presentation at the 2012 Ohio Star Ball. $100 Vouchers will be given to the Top 20 Students at each World Pro-Am DanceSport Series event to be used towards entry fees at other DanceSport Series events. Vouchers will be given out on SUNDAY out on Sunday after all of the Pro/Am events. For more information visit www.dancesportseries.com.